Pages

Saturday 1 November 2014

Not the only tone it down - Bloggers' quilt festival

I'm sure I'm not the only one to enter an APQ tone it down quilt in the scrappy quilt category of Amy's creative side - bloggers' quilt festival


I finished this top ages ago, and it is such a pretty quilt.  Having been busy with crocheting tea cosies for the last six months, I finally got around to quilting this top and I'm pretty happy with the result.  Sadly, its now too hot to use it, so I'll have to wait for some cooler nights.

so pretty!
Detail of the quilting and the back
One block - I love that chook fabric

3 comments:

  1. Very lovely. It looks so cuddly and warm, perfect for snuggling on a cold evening.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This really is a great scrap quilt and I just love it! Good luck with this quilt in the Festival - it has my vote!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just saw this post! It came out great! Beautiful job quilting! My top is done but I haven't quilted it yet. I'll get around to it eventually!

    ReplyDelete

Hello. Thanks for visiting my blog. I love to read any comments you might wish to leave and try to email everyone who comments. I don't normally reply on the comment page :)