Pages

Saturday 29 March 2014

APQ Tone it Down quilt - blocks 15 and 16 - hooray!

Only four left to make!  I've started to put up some of the sashing that I originally cut up.



That blue sashing at the top right might have to go.


Even after I make the last four blocks, I've still go heaps of little nine patches to make - there's only one up so far, but it is a light at the end of the tunnel.

I think this will be a very pretty quilt.  Not sure if I should give it away or keep it for myself.

Hexagons so far for my not GMFG really quilt.  These finish with one inch sides.



1 comment:

  1. I see what you mean about the blue sashing. It looks a little {bold/harsh/brassy/dark--can't find the right word} next to the others. I like the ''gentler ones better. Lots of pieces it the quilt tho. Wow!
    Hexagons will be lovely.
    Lin
    linsquilts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hello. Thanks for visiting my blog. I love to read any comments you might wish to leave and try to email everyone who comments. I don't normally reply on the comment page :)