Pages

Friday 21 December 2012

2012 FMQ Challenge - October

The October challenge was by Teri Lucas, who got participants to stitch their name and then use different fillers to quilt a block.  These included a lovely nautilus shell pattern.


Here is my version.  I won't be able to finish all the challenges before January, but have found this to be an extremely useful challenge.  Thank you so much to SewCalGal and all the expert tutors.  I'm now stitching feathers and all sorts with much more confidence.

This is the back, as you can't see the quilting well on the front, because of the fabric.  I've got three quilts still on the go, apart from this one.

Here is a link to my recent escapade of free motion feathers as a background - I'm having fun doing these.   feathers galore

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful job you did with this month's challenge. Please share photos of the entire quilt when you have it completed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's great - Have a happy Christmas :)

    ReplyDelete

Hello. Thanks for visiting my blog. I love to read any comments you might wish to leave and try to email everyone who comments. I don't normally reply on the comment page :)