Pages

Sunday 18 November 2012

New hexi

I finished all of the hexis for which I brought fabric from home and have been joining them together over the last week or so. We went to lake bled yesterday and I decided to use some of the fabric I bought in ljubljana to make a new hexi on the bus trip there.

I only finished the first red row, even though each trip took over an hour.

The red fabric is soooooo tightly woven it burred my needle and it was so difficult to push the needle through that I now have a bloodied hole in my index finger!

Anything to do with the place we visited?  I am looking forward to finishing this flower so my finger can heal.  It's taking me twice as long to stitch this flower.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. Thanks for visiting my blog. I love to read any comments you might wish to leave and try to email everyone who comments. I don't normally reply on the comment page :)