Pages

Tuesday 4 September 2012

The back

I decided to use a small red spotty fabric for the back of the quilt (to hide poor stitches).   Stupidly, I didn't get enough so ended up piecing the back.   I found a star in star block pattern and decided to take it as far as I could and only got to three stars.  I need bigger rulers to be accurate.  Once the blocks got really big, I started to lose the star points, but I'm happy enough with it for a back.  I still can't figure out how to rotate photos from my phone, so feel free to turn your head sideways :)

I'll try to post a real photo tomorrow.  No light here as its night time.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. Thanks for visiting my blog. I love to read any comments you might wish to leave and try to email everyone who comments. I don't normally reply on the comment page :)